Comment if you would like a color. Then list in your own post eight to ten things that you like/love that are that color. Oh desire_of_nymph, this is actually going to be more difficult than your pink issues I think... =P
White things, white things...what do I like that's white... does my husband count? =P
1. Snow. Snow is white, right? Well, it is most of the time. I actually do enjoy it, even though I haven't seen it since I was little. And I've always wanted to watch snow fall...never seen it, though people have told me it's soooo overrated.
2. My wedding dress!! I absolutely love my wedding dress, thought it's categorised as "diamond white" and not just white.
3. Does bread count as being white? Because I love bread...it's soooooo bad because John's a baker and he MAKES bread! He brings home fresh bread everyday and it's horrible because I EAT IT! =P
4. Albino peacocks! Have you ever seen one? They're absolutely gorgeous.
5. mmmmmm yummy cauliflower! Yes I like vegetables and yes I like cauliflower! It's sooooo yummy.
6. And while we're on the food subject, got milk?! Even though I can't drink it because I think I'm lactose intolerant. Either that or my body just decided that it's not going to digest milk or certain milk products very nicely...
I'm really really bad at this game apparently... =(
7. ooooooh, white freshwater pearls. They're so gorgeous and I love freshwater pearls so much more than saltwater pearls for some reason. Every single jewellry item I own that has real pearls is made of freshwater pearls...
I can do this I can!!
8. DUDE. How could I forget my most favouritest aminal ever? It's only been bouncing on my screen the entire time I've written up this entry. The beautifully white, AMAZING BOUNCING FERRET! Best thing in the world. Thus, the infatuation with the icon which, I think, will stay with me for as long as I remember that my LJ is here...
YAY!! I win!